This unit was built for a very large Allotment in Manchester area. They wanted a unit to go on an allotment for the green fingered people to relax and have a coffee. The unit was lined in plywood as they wanted to paint it themselves once on site. It had a fitted a kitchen unit with water heater for hot water. It had hard wearing polyflor which is easily cleanable as there will be dirty shoes in and out all the time. We fitted with UPVC windows and doors with plenty of openings so the users could get a lot of natural light and look over there allotments. We also fitted custom built security shutters to make the unit anti vandal proof. Then painted externally in RAL 6007 zinfos 800 paint.
- 1 no 30ft x 8ft x 8ft6in NEW ISO (Single Trip) Shipping Container (cut down from a 40ft)
- Cargo doors remain in situ
- Glazed entrance behind Cargo doors
- Vapour barrier and 50mm rock wool insulation with 6mm plywood internal lining
- Kitchenette area with water supply
- Metal framed opening incorporated into container walls including Glazing, with secure and robust metal shutters
- Electrical Installation, including 1 no Consumer Unit ,1 no ISO\Commando, 4 no Double Sockets , 4 no 5ft LED Strip Lights