Custom Size Containers
All our new and used shipping containers can be cut to the specific size you need.
About our new containers
Our ‘One Trip’ shipping containers are brand new and built to ISO shipping standards in China before arriving in the UK after a single cargo trip. All new containers are fabricated from corrosion-resistant Corten steel, wind and watertight, include a factory fitted lock box, and can be used for domestic and commercial storage, as well as converted for a variety of different uses. New containers are available as standard in green (RAL6007) or blue (RAL5010 or RAL5013) but we can also respray containers in any RAL colour requested.
If our standard sizes of 8, 10, 20, 30, 40, and 45ft aren’t suitable for your specific needs we can take new measurements and precisely cut a larger container down or combine containers. Your container can be cut down to fit into a specific space and provide much needed storage, transform into a pop-up shop, retail, or commercial space, or fulfill another essential need on a building site or in a temporary location.
Please note cut down containers are not always stackable. If you want to create multiple storeys we can help you choose the most appropriate containers.
- Made from Corten Steel (COR-TEN)
- Floor crafted from Marine Grade Plywood (27mm thick)
- Windproof and watertight
- High-security steel doors
- ForkLift pockets/slots
- Multiple lasing points
- Multiple air vents
- Containers can be painted any RAL colour requested
Conversions and customisations available:
- Cut to any size you require
- Lining and insulation (plywood, melamine boarding, food grade and medical grade materials)
- Racking and shelving
- Condensation prevention installation
- Security padlocks with multiple keys
- Electrics, heating, and lighting installation
- Add your business’ branding
- Gas strut operated fitted hatches
- Manual and automatically operated roller shutters
- Doors, windows, and skylights
- Finishes and colours
- Any bespoke fabrication required
Click here to learn more about new and used shipping container standards. – View Terms
We’ve been cutting and building bespoke containers for 40 years. We can cut, design and fabricate any bespoke specification for your new or used container. Contact our team with your needs and requirements and we’ll make it a reality.