High Cube Containers
With an extra foot of space available, high cube containers are an efficient storage solution for tall and bulky loads or anything that can’t be stored in a standard container.
Standard shipping containers are 8’6” in height but our high cube containers are 9’6”. Many of our customers use their high cube containers to store plant machinery and materials that are taller than conventional containers.
Crafted from tough Corten steel and lined with a 27mm thick floor, your high cube container will be watertight and weatherproof, keeping important and fragile goods dry and safe inside. This space-saving solution is reliable, affordable, and can be bought or hired depending on how long you need it.
● Made from Corten Steel (COR-TEN)
● 9’6” in height
● 20ft and 40ft available, as well as custom sizes
● Floor crafted from Marine Grade Plywood (27mm thick)
● Windproof and watertight
● High-security steel doors
● ForkLift pockets/slots
● Multiple lasing points
● Multiple air vents
● New containers are available in green (RAL6007) or blue (RAL5010 or RAL5013)
● Used containers can be painted any RAL colour requested
Conversions and customisations available:
● Lining and insulation (plywood, melamine boarding, food-grade and medical grade materials)
● Racking and shelving
● Condensation prevention installation
● Security padlocks with multiple keys
● Electrics, heating, and lighting installation
● Add your business’ branding
● Gas strut operated fitted hatches
● Manual and automatically operated roller shutters
● Doors, windows, and skylights
● Finishes and colours
● Any bespoke fabrication required
Need something specific? We’ve been building bespoke containers for 40 years. We can design and fabricate any bespoke specification for your new or used high cube container. Contact our team with your needs and requirements and we’ll make it a reality.