Insulated Shipping Containers
We can insulate any new or used container in any size to keep your contents protected from outside weather conditions, temperature changes, condensation, and dampness.
Insulation is essential for both storage and shipping, especially if your goods are valuable, delicate, or could easily be damaged by changes in temperature and condensation build-up. We can insulate your new or used container, whatever its size and use, adding a layer of guaranteed protection from the elements using plywood, melamine boarding, or food and medical grade materials.
- Made from Corten Steel (COR-TEN)
- Floor crafted from Marine Grade Plywood (27mm thick)
- Windproof and watertight
- High-security steel doors
- ForkLift pockets/slots
- Multiple lasing points
- Multiple air vents
- New containers are available in green (RAL6007) or blue (RAL5010 or RAL5013)
- Used containers can be painted any RAL colour requested
Conversions and customisations available:
- Lining and insulation (plywood, melamine boarding, food-grade and medical grade materials)
- Racking and shelving
- Condensation prevention installation
- Security padlocks with multiple keys
- Electrics, heating, and lighting installation
- Add your business’ branding
- Gas strut operated fitted hatches
- Manual and automatically operated roller shutters
- Doors, windows, and skylights
- Finishes and colours
- Any bespoke fabrication required
About our new containers
Our ‘One Trip’ shipping containers are brand new and built to ISO shipping standards in China before arriving in the UK after a single cargo trip. All new containers are fabricated from corrosion-resistant Corten steel, wind and watertight, include a factory fitted lock box, and can be used for domestic and commercial storage, as well as converted for a variety of different uses. New containers are available as standard in green (RAL6007) or blue (RAL5010 or RAL5013) but we can also respray containers in any RAL colour requested.
About our used containers
Our used containers are UK manufactured and sometimes cut down from larger containers depending on the original size, so we can meet whatever requirements you need. Used containers can be customised just like our new containers and are also wind and watertight, resprayed inside and out with marine grade corrosion resistant paint in any RAL colour, and fitted with a high-security lockbox. Please note, that used containers are not universally stackable. If you want to create multiple storeys we can help you choose the most appropriate containers.
Need something specific? We’ve been building bespoke containers for 40 years. We can design and fabricate any bespoke specification for your new or used container. Contact our team with your needs and requirements and we’ll make it a reality.