Motorbike & Vehicle Storage
Create a safe, affordable, and accessible storage space for your motorbikes, quad bikes, and other small vehicles and equipment.
Store your motorbikes safely and with complete confidence in a tough, weatherproof location. Our shipping containers are vandalism-proof and fabricated with tough, Corten steel that can withstand wind, rain, temperature changes, and any other external conditions which could damage your vehicle. We can install lots of extras too, including shelving and racking, anti-condensation protection, and lighting and electrics. This is an affordable and easy to set up storage solution for businesses and motorbike enthusiasts too.
- Made from Corten Steel (COR-TEN)
- Floor crafted from Marine Grade Plywood (27mm thick)
- Windproof and watertight
- High-security steel doors
- ForkLift pockets/slots
- Multiple lasing points
- Multiple air vents
- New containers are available in green (RAL6007) or blue (RAL5010 or RAL5013)
- Used containers can be painted any RAL colour requested
Conversions and customisations available:
- Lining and insulation (plywood, melamine boarding, food-grade and medical grade materials)
- Racking and shelving
- Condensation prevention installation
- Security padlocks with multiple keys
- Electrics, heating, and lighting installation
- Add your business’ branding
- Gas strut operated fitted hatches
- Manual and automatically operated roller shutters
- Doors, windows, and skylights
- Finishes and colours
- Any bespoke fabrication required
Practical motorbike storage solutions
We can create a storage container that keeps motorbikes, and other small vehicles including scooters and quad bikes, upright, organised, and easy to wheel in and out. You’ll be able to store your repair equipment, helmets, and accessories too with custom-designed shelving and racking.
High security as standard
Your motorbikes and other vehicles will be safely stored behind Corten steel walls, as well as secured with padlocked high-security doors and a factory fitted lockbox. Our containers are designed to be theft-proof and anti-vandalism, plus we can install extra security measures including CCTV, alarms, and weld shut out of use doors and windows.
An affordable space solution
Motorbikes and small vehicles take up a lot of room and designing and building an expensive bricks-and-mortar extension for your home or place of business takes time and money. A shipping container can provide storage that’s just as secure and reliable at a much lower price.
We’ve been building customised shipping containers for decades
With 40 years in the business and thousands of hours spent converting containers every year, Universal Containers has become one of the UK’s leading container suppliers. We’re confident we can build and maintain your container, whatever you need it for and wherever you’re using it.
Need something specific? We’ve been building bespoke containers for 40 years. We can design and fabricate any bespoke specification for your new or used container. Contact our team with your needs and requirements and we’ll make it a reality.