Our welfare units are custom-built, HSE compliant, and can be installed at your construction site or workplace.
Your welfare unit can include an office space, a canteen with seating, a toilet, shower unit and changing room, or a combination of these. We can install hot and cold running water, hand dryers, heating, electrics, urinals, toilets, showers, tables, seating, kitchen appliances, and more. Your container will also be fully lined, insulated, and fitted with industrial poly flooring for durability.
When it’s not in use your welfare unit will be secured with high-security steel personnel doors and steel shutters, keeping it safe from break-ins and vandalism.
- Made from Corten Steel (COR-TEN)
- Industrial Poly flooring
- Windproof and watertight
- High-security steel personnel doors
- Sliding windows with single or double glazing
- High-security steel shutter
- ForkLift pockets/slots
- Fully lined with various options
- Fully insulated with various options
- Can be painted any RAL colour
Conversions and customisations available:
- Lining and insulation (plywood, melamine boarding, food grade and medical grade materials)
- Racking and shelving
- Condensation prevention installation
- Security padlocks with multiple keys
- Electrics, heating, and lighting installation
- Add your business’ branding
- Gas strut operated fitted hatches
- Manual and automatically operated roller shutters
- Doors, windows, and skylights
- Finishes and colours
- Any bespoke fabrication required
We can provide a range of site accommodation units to buy or hire
Find out more about site accommodation.
Meet your site’s health and safety requirements
Your shipping container welfare unit will help you meet a range of HSE requirements with one, cost-effective temporary building. You can provide your staff with a purpose-built, efficient space to rest, eat, shower, get ready for their shift, and more.
Customise your welfare unit
We work closely with businesses of all kinds to design, build, and install reliable and functional welfare units that work as they should and need very little maintenance. You can choose which facilities are the most essential to you and your workforce and add plenty of extras to improve security, comfort, and practicality.
Need something specific? We’ve been building bespoke containers for 40 years. We can design and fabricate any bespoke specification for your new or used container. Contact our team with your needs and requirements and we’ll make it a reality.